Monday, July 19, 2010

Swimming

I almost forgot this morning to take my kids swimming.  I woke up and complained about having to wash their swimming trunks and still laid on my bed and forgot all about it till my son came running upstairs.  Honestly I didn't want to budge because I was heavily engrossed reading Brazilian Sexy.  I asked the time.  When he said it was 9:15 I sprang from the bed stepping on the heel of my shoe.  I tried my best not to curse but I know it came out anyway.  Now their lessons begin at 9:30 and I wasn't even dressed.  I quickly threw on an easy skirt and tank and hurried them out the door.  Now I sit here at the university, a place long to be at again (that is until I am actually here) and I sit and type this first post to you.  I have left my house a total of 3 times already today and I don't see my day slowing down.  Ahhhh, the life of the single mother.

Sincerely Yours,

The Chocoholic

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy it while you can. Before you know it, they'll be gone.

    ReplyDelete

Speak Here